Saturday, January 27, 2018

Totes Adorbs!

Today Tomais, JJ, Wayne, Holter and I went scouting for a setting with craggy cliffs for a photo my hubby was going to do.

Somehow, we happened to make a stop at the Chouchou sim, which of course has no cliffs at all, just water and a beautiful - although rather harsh - Windlight.

I thought it would be a good time to take a picture to show off my new appearance, especially the legs and calves. Totes adorbs, dontcha agree?

Clothing: Dufaux - Sporty tank and shorts
Sandals: Illi
Hair: Stealthic - Rebellion
Body: Signature - Gianni
Head: Catwa - Daniel
Face: StrayDog - Shane

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).